Bylaws of Capital Region Builders Association
This page is currently being updated with the most current information.
The Mission of Capital Region Builders Association
The Capital Region Builders Association (CRBA) is a not-for-profit association that offers a unified voice on industry issues for Builders, Remodelers, and Contractors related to construction and home improvement.
Joining the CRBA offers several advantages, including access to industry resources, exclusive benefits and discounted services, dual membership in the LHBA and the NAHB, and the ability to take an active role in protecting the interests of our industry through political advocacy. Plus, the CRBA offers several networking events year-round so that you can connect with like-minded professionals, as well as the opportunity to participate at discounted rates in high-profile events.
As the largest home builder trade association in Louisiana, the Capital Region Builders Association is proud to be the recognized leader in the home building industry, as well as a major voice in governmental affairs.
The mission of the Capital Region Builders Association is to protect and encourage the “American Dream” of home ownership by:
- Furthering ethical and professional standards of its members
- Encouraging members to provide quality products and services
- Providing continual education to its members and the general public
- Being proactive with the community and government officials as the authority of the home building industry.
- Promoting a healthy business environment through being a major contributor to the economy
- Being a responsible corporate citizen and community partner