Welcome to the Capital Region Builders Association!
In affiliation with NAHB and LHBA, the Capital Region Builders Association (CRBA) strives to protect the American Dream of housing opportunities for all, while working to achieve professional success for its members who build communities, create jobs and strengthen the economy. Today, CRBA represents businesses across the nine-parish Baton Rouge Metropolitan Area with over 1,050 members and aims to ensure the community has the necessary tools and resources for safe and innovative building. In this capacity, CRBA advocates, promotes, supports and represents a unified voice for governmental affairs and the building industry.
The mission of the Capital Region Builders Association is to protect and encourage the “American Dream” of home ownership by:
- Furthering ethical and professional standards of its members
- Encouraging members to provide quality products and services
- Providing continual education to its members and the general public
- Being proactive with the community and government officials as the authority of the home building industry.
- Promoting a healthy business environment through being a major contributor to the economy
- Being a responsible corporate citizen and community partner
Read more about how the CRBA contributes to the nine-parish Baton Rouge area and how your business can benefit through membership.